We are experienced in all aspects of the construction of bulk fuel installations. From concept, through design, manufacture, commissioning and training of your personnel.
Specialist designers, project managers, and installation team can oversee the whole project from conception to start up whether in the UK or overseas. Recent projects include the high capacity 360,000 litre facilities at:
- Baku Airport in Azerbaijan
- Gan international airport in the Maldives
- Paphos International airport in Cyprus
In addition to new facilities we are also experienced in the modification of existing facilities including relocation, increasing capacity as well as updating, repair and maintenance.
Flightline also offer a range of smaller capacity stand-alone storage and dispensing facilities.
Ranging in capacity from 5,000 to 150,000 litres these units can be manufactured to suit any operating requirements.
- Our system is based on Double Skin self–bunded tanks with integral pumping equipment and offers many options
- Benefits of using the self-contained system
- Designed to meet specific operational requirements.
- Self-bunded, double skin tanks.
- Capacities- from 5,000 to 150,000 litres.
- ISO containerised units or skids available.
- Integral pumping module.
- Options on pump type (Electric or Diesel powered) and capacity.
- Off-loading / dispensing / refuelling options.
- Ideal for a start-up operation.
- Additional tanks can be added to increase storage capacity.
- Easy transport to site.
- Minimal site preparation.
- Can be easily re-located.