The MKII injection system has been designed to inject a variety of aviation fuel additives at any ratio between 50 and 300 PPM, whilst an aircraft is being refuelled without the need for re-calibration with principal Features:
- Injection ratios can be easily adjusted by the operator.
- Mounted on a robust stainless steel trailer with integral brake system.
- Designed to inject additive at ratios between 50 and 300ppm.
- Fail-safe system stops the fuelling operation if the additive reservoir is empty.
- Weights and measures approved meter with calibration system.
- Dry break quick release couplings to minimise operator contact with the additive.
- Proven design offers safe and reliable operation.
- Integral drip-tray and drain valve.
- Pressure relief system