FSL design and manufacture portable, towable and skid mounted diesel refuelling units, for use as stand-alone systems or even mounting onto flat-bed trucks.
A typical specification is below, but please contact us for a for other specifications.
- Suction fitting 4” male cam-lock with cap.
- 3” Renus ball valve for input isolation of skid from tank and suction hose.
- Input, 3” in-line strainer with removable stainless steel mesh (1000 microns)
- Hatz diesel key start engine, close coupled to a cast centrifugal pump fitted with a mechanical seal.
- Output Filtration, Hydac inline Micro filter (3 microns). Filter cartridge sized to give flow of approximately 100 L/ min.
- Clogging indicator fitted to output filter.
- Air eliminator – returned to product expansion tank.
- Thermal relief to prevent locked in pressure between valves - retuned to expansion tank.
- Both the air Eliminator and the thermal relief valves are returned to a 10L expansion tank fitted with a lockable lid and drain valve.
- 1” stainless steel ball valve is located up-stream of the dispensing hose.
- 1” GPI Electronic flow meter.
- 10m of 1” Dispensing hose fitted with a ZVA auto shut off nozzle. A wrap around stowage is provided for the hose when not in use.
- 15 Metre manual rewind bonding reel with high visibility bonding cable and clip.
- Anti- vibration feet fitted to pump assembly
- Pipe work drains where appropriate.