We are experienced in all aspects of the construction of bulk fuel installations. From concept, through design, manufacture, commissioning and training of your personnel.
Specialist designers, project managers, and installation team can oversee the whole project from conception to start up whether in the UK or overseas. Recent projects include the high capacity 360,000 litre facilities at:
- Baku Airport in Azerbaijan
- Gan international airport in the Maldives
- Paphos International airport in Cyprus
In addition to new facilities we are also experienced in the modification of existing facilities including relocation, increasing capacity as well as updating, repair and maintenance.
Containerised systems utilise ISO containers and can easily be expanded with additional tanks, they are easy to transport and install requiring minimal site preparation and can also be easily relocated, with integral pumping equipment, constructed to meet international standards for safety and offer features such as:-
- Specifically design to meet you operational requirements
- ISO containerised units or skids available
- Integral pumping module
- Options on pump type (Electric or Diesel powered) and capacity
- Off-loading and dispensing options
Ideal For Remote locations and small landing strips
Fully self-contained units with Diesel engine powered pumps are ideal for operations in remote locations.
Extremely versatile, these units are able to off load fuel from bridgers, fuel aircraft or load refuelling vehicles. The only site requirements for these is a hard standing. We have a range of standard units available or can build specific equipment to meet your requirements.
- Our system is based on Double Skin self–bunded tanks with integral pumping equipment and offers many options
- Benefits of using the self-contained system
- Designed to meet specific operational requirements.
- Self-bunded, double skin tanks.
- Capacities- from 5,000 to 150,000 litres.
- ISO containerised units or skids available.
- Integral pumping module.
- Options on pump type (Electric or Diesel powered) and capacity.
- Off-loading / dispensing / refuelling options.
- Ideal for a start-up operation.
- Additional tanks can be added to increase storage capacity.
- Easy transport to site.
- Minimal site preparation.
- Can be easily re-located.